Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A shot of last Sunday


This is one of the images of last Sunday. 
It's from the first roll of yet another new camera quiver addittion (or is it camera quiver addiction?). Last week I bought an Olympus Pen-EE half frame camera from the '70s. It has a nice retro look and I really like how the camera produces diptychs on a single 35mm frame. Off-course making diptychs is possible on other film formats as well, but somehow this camera inspires me to think about shots in relation to each other. I love it when a camera stimulates me to approach photography in a new way.

The slide film I shot from the water Sunday is being processed. Will post some shots as soon as I get them back. 

1 comment:

  1. i love it! it's like telling a story with two pictures.

    Eef

    ReplyDelete